Whether we are trying to produce Iron Red, or the project is entirely curves, Waterjet Services can be economical and accurate for you to spend your time making money elsewhere.
- Cutting the most fragile or toughest of materials
- Cutting intricate areas, such as drain tiles, or interlocking pavers from dimensional stone
- Nesting of expensive material for improved yield
- Cutting other materials, like steel, glass, Corian, or tiles
- Mock-ups before producing
Cut-to-Specification from Overseas
Have a small ‘cut-to-spec’ project from overseas where you have the lead time?
Capitol Granite continually has projects coming in, and may be able to share space to reduce costs. Please inquire with your needs, as this is a very dynamic environment. Contact us for more information, and see just how much you can save by working with Capitol Granite.
Fully Outsourced Manufacturing Services
Outsourcing your manufacturing services did not exist prior to digital technology. Now, it is not only simple, but also a viable cost effective solution to all your fabrication needs. At Capitol Granite, we will produce your project in its entirety from your template, and within a few days, it will be ready for pickup. Whether you are a start-up shop, or just need additional capacity, we can serve you with our automated process. This is how it works:
- Make an appointment at our facility to digitize your templates. This ensures we have all our questions answered with your hard templates or drawings in hand.
- Make selections that pertain to fabrication (holes, edging, etc.)
- Sign CAD drawing/schedule pick-up.
- Validate your templates against material manufactured upon pickup of project.