Top-Quality Quartz Countertops
Capitol Granite Design Center offers a large selection of quartz countertop colors to satisfy even the most discerning customer. Quartz countertops are a non-porous, scratch resistant material that are incredibly easy to maintain over years of use. This is why it has surpassed granite as the preferred surfacing material for kitchens & bathrooms. With quartz countertops you can also have a greater consistency in color and pattern across slabs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for new countertops or to find out about our Demo to Done program. The colors below reflect our entire range of in-stock & ready-to-order products, to see our live inventory click here.
Quartz, Fairy Dust, 3 CM $52.95/SF
Quartz, Venetian White, 3 CM $59.95/SF
Quartz, Milan Mist, 3 CM $59.95/SF
Quartz, Dusk, 3 CM $55.95/SF
Quartz, Pure White, 3 CM, Jumbo
Quartz, Intense White, 3 CM
Quartz, Vivid White, 3 CM
Quartz, Blizzard, 3 CM, Jumbo
Quartz, Ice Snow, 3 CM
Quartz, Organic White, 3 CM
Quartz, White Attica, 3 CM
Quartz, Nougat, 3 CM
Quartz, Ocean Foam, 3 CM
Quartz, Fresh Concrete, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Statuario Nuvo, 3 CM
Quartz, Calacatta Nuvo, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Statuario Maximus, 3 CM
Quartz, Cosmopolitan White, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Oyster, 2 CM
Quartz, Taj Royal, 3 CM
Quartz, Iceberg, 3 CM
Quartz, Sandy Beach, 3 CM
Quartz, Almond Roca, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Noble Grey, 3 CM
Quartz, Dreamy Marfil, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Moorland Fog, 3 CM
Quartz, Cascata, 3 CM, Jumbo,
Quartz, Baja, 3 CM, Standard
Quartz, Snowy Cliffs, 3 CM
Quartz, Himalayan Moon, 3 CM, Jumbo
What Is Quartz Countertops Made Of
Quartz is a famously recognized natural stone on our planet. Quartz is commonly used as a countertop option amongst homeowner because of its durable quality to last. This mineral from planet Earth is extremely eye-catching and it comes in a plethora of color options all which include apple green, fire engine red, earthy browns, creams, blacks, and so much more. Quartz Countertops can be made with veins like patterns which give it a similar look to that of marble and granite. Not like mined natural stone slabs, quartz is actually engineered in manufacturing companies from all over the world.
Ground quartz is 94 % of the entire makeup of the quartz stone. The rest of the remaining 6 % is known as polyester resins. These polyester resins and the ground quartz are bound together to give it a beautiful live color! Sometimes, metallic flecks and or recycled glass may be added in for design purposes. The polyester resins help the quartz with stain and scratch resistance as well as heightening its nonporous properties.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made
Natural quartz stones or crystals are excavated and then they are ground into an aggregate or dust-like particles that are fused with binding resins under extreme heat & pressure. This mining process occurs to help form the solid slab. Later down this process of creation, pigments are added to accentuate certain colors in the quartz countertop and the finalized product.
Where To Buy Quartz Countertops
As a homeowner, it is of extreme importance to find the highest quality quartz countertops for your residential or commercial property. We suggest going to a local showroom where you can get a feel for the different options that are presented to you. Quartz, Marble, and Granite are the top natural stone sellers in the countertop industry. Choosing one may be a tough choice to make but Capitol Granite is here to pair you with a countertop expert who will walk you through all of our products and all of the properties they have to best suit you and what you seek.
We are very satisfied with our new countertop and the installation. Our installer was Ricky and he did an excellent job with the install. He took the time to modify the countertop when needed to insure a perfect fit. He and his helper were very professional. Thanks for providing great service.
Capitol Granite did an excellent job on our countertop. We would very much recommend them. Thanks again for doing a wonderful job.
The template maker and installers were great, and finish product was exactly what we were looking for. Lowes is terrible and you all were the only redeeming part of working with them
We are very happy with our new countertops and install.