Many people are now using granite for more than just their kitchen or bathroom countertops. Many homeowners use granite pieces that they have left over from a larger granite project to create a unique design within their homes. Some ideas for using Corian around the house include using Corian remnants for:
- A bathroom vanity – it’s easy to tie a home together when the bathroom vanity matches the kitchen counter.
- A cutting board – using Corian for a matching cutting board will not only look lovely, but help protect your new granite countertop and keep it looking new longer.
- Outdoor living spaces – using Corian in the yard can create a beautiful and unique set of pathway stones.
- A fireplace — the mantel and surround of a fireplace acts as the focal point of a room. Using Corian (polished or raw) can create a rich and visually interesting fireplace.
- Repairs — holding on to any remnant left over from your kitchen countertop is helpful if there is ever an area that needs to be repaired or replaced.
Looking for ideas and inspiration? Check out our Pinterest page!
Capitol Granite can help you find the perfect remnant to complete your project! Give us a call today 804-379-2641!