Avonite Solid Surfaces
Avonite Surfaces™ is a pioneer in the solid surfacing industry. Avonite surfaces are always recyclable, and they come in varying sizes, dynamic colors, and realistic textures. Avonite partial and full sheets come from rich collections inspired by glass, precious metals, and other natural materials.
Read more in the FAQ below!
Avonite Solid Surface Collections
Avonite “Petals” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Crystelles” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Dunes” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Glass” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Metallics” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Minerals” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Pediments” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Recycled” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Solids” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite “Traditions” Solid Surface Collection
Avonite Kitchen Countertops Gallery
Avonite Solid Surfaces FAQ
Solid surface seams are inconspicuous, hygienic, and nonporous, and Avonite will not support the growth of bacteria or mold. Avonite materials allow for design flexibility, and the surfaces are heat- and scratch-resistant and easy to clean and maintain. They are designed to provide durable service and lasting beauty in your kitchens, bathrooms, and other projects.
Care and Maintenance of Avonite Countertops
- A sponge, soap and water will clean most stains. For more stubborn stains use a green Scotch Brite pad and an abrasive cleanser. Periodically go over the entire matte surface with a dry green Scotch Brite pad to return the original finish.
- To remove scratches, start sanding with 240 grit paper and then clean with an abrasive cleanser and a green Scotch Brite pad.
- Use the Matte Finish cleaning and scratch removal procedures above. To keep sink color bright, clean occasionally with liquid bleach and water. Fill the sink 1/4 full with water, add 1 to 2 cups of bleach, wipe the sides of the sink and let stand for 15 minutes. Then drain the sink and rinse.
- Soap and water will clean most stains. For stubborn stains use a white Scotch Brite pad and a non-abrasive cleanser, such as Soft Scrub.
- To remove scratches, start by sanding with 400 grit paper followed by 600 grit paper. Then clean the area with Soft Scrub and a white Scotch Brite pad. You may choose to spray a light coat of Protect All to enhance the luster.
- Soap and water will remove most stains. Use a polishing compound like 3M Perfect-It and a soft cloth to remove more stubborn stains.
- To remove scratches from a high gloss finish Avonite countertop, start sanding with 400 grit paper. The surface must then be machine polished back to its original finish.
- Always use a hot pad or trivet instead of your Avonite countertops when using tot pots or heat producing appliances.
- Always use a cutting board when cutting on your Avonite Countertops.
- Never stand on your Avonite counters.
- Avoid harsh chemicals such as drain cleaners and paint removers when cleaning your Avonite counter tops.
- For high gloss Avonite counters, place felt protectors on the bottom of pottery or other hard objects.
- Avoid sliding hard objects across Avonite glossy surfaces.
- Always run cool water when pouring boiling water into Avonite Surfaces sinks.